High Intensity Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy
We are electromagnetic beings, our bodies have electrical gradients that store energy (electric gradients in our cells). Nothing in our body happens without electromagnetic exchange.
HUGOTM PEMF uses magnetic fields to repair and energize the body and differs from other electro-therapies in that it is non-contact, which means that there aren’t any electrodes on your body. It is not a microcurrent device!
PEMFs influence our behaviour at a cellular level by inducing changes within the electrical charge. The results are:
- Improved circulation and oxygenation of tissue
- Better transport of nutrients
- Increased Energy
- Accelerated Healing Process
- Pain Reduction
- Induce reflexology and acupuncture results
The HUGOTM is a High Intensity PEMF, which means it can deliver a much higher amount of energy than regular PEMFs which accelerates healing and regeneration.
PEMF therapy has been shown to be helpful across a myriad of conditions because of its contribution to your cellular system– it works to optimize your cells which will in turn increase your physical functioning and well being.
The HUGOTM is twice as powerful than regular PEMFs because of its design and power output. In addition, it can both be used for the whole body and specific areas of concern. It is the perfect complimentary device to embed in your healing journey or as a stand alone therapy.
Questions About High Intensity PEMF Therapy
How long does a session of HUGOTM last?
Each session lasts 12 minutes, as compared to regular PEMFs that require 90-minutes for the same effect. High intensity PEMFs penetrate deeper into the body, making it more effective over a shorter period of time.
What is the thought leadership behind why HUGOTM therapy is an effective therapy?
It is known that damaged or diseased cells present an abnormally low trans-membrane potential (TMP), which can be up to 80% lower than healthy cells. This is an indication of greatly reduced metabolism, impared sodium-potassium (Na-K) pump activity, and therefore, reduced ATP production. While aging in a natural process, the early onset of mitochondrial dysfunction is not. The toxic environment and constant stress of our modern times greatly amplifies the drop in cell voltage observed as we get sick or age. Many people who are young and considered to be healthy by today’s standards have shown to have under-performing mitochondria as compared to 50 years ago.
For most of our evolutionary history, humans have been in continuous contact with the ground. The immune system functions optimally when the body has an adequate supply of electrons. That feel-good sensation of the grass under your feet doesn’t just come from the feeling of the grass alone, there is a transfer of energy that occurs from one energy source to another.
The Applications of High Intensity PEMF
|Well-Being & Sleep||Athletic Performance||Metabolic Enhancement||Healing & Regeneration|
|• Helps insomnia
• Approved by the FDA for treatment of anxiety and depression
• Improves quality of sleep
• Reduces irritability
• Switches system from sympathetic to parasympathetic state
|• Increased Performance and Endurance
• Maximizes ATP production
• Optimizes blood & tissue oxygenation
• Relieves anxiety and stress
• Reduces risk of injury
• Enhanced Muscle Function
• Upregulates cellular metabolism
• Activates RNA and • DNA synthesis
• Stimulates Collagen Synthesis
• Faster Recovery After Exercise
• Decreases muscle tension
• Promotes lactic acid excretion
• Accelerates healing of sore, stiff muscles
• Reduces pain caused by spasms
• Accelerates Healing
• Stimulates collagen synthesis
• Boosts cellular regeneration and repair
• Activates RNA and DNA synthesis
• Reduces swelling and inflammation
|• Promotes healthy cell metabolism
• Balances cell-membrane charge
• Stimulates intercellular communication
• Improves nutrient uptake
• Promotes higher levels of vitamin A
• Activates the antioxidant system
• Destroys free radicals
|• Significantly reduces pain
• Relaxes muscles
• Reduces muscle tension and spasms
• Reduces pain, swelling and
• Accelerates injury recovery time
• Promotes healing of sore, stiff muscles
• Improves cellular activity and regeneration
• Enhances tissue repair (stimulates RNA and DNA synthesis)
• Enhances wound healing
• Reduces fibrous tissues and scars
• Promotes bone repair and regeneration
• Enhances joint healing
• Relieves ligament and tendon strain